Item Code :
Anera Equipment for Anera (manufactured by Khalsa
Gymnastic Works, Meerut)
(All Olympic Model equipment's specifications are approved by Sports
Authority of India & I.A B.F)
(A) Anera boxing ring 24'x24' is made by six tables 12'x8', having the
- Size 24 ft. x 24ft. From corner poles i.e total area.
- Size 20ft. x 20ft. from rope to rope i.e playing area.
- Height of ring is 1 mt. From ground level.
- Four ropes 3.5 thick covered with synthetic cover in white,
blue and red colour are used or P.V.C. Pipe.
- Corner poles made of 4 pipe in white, blue and red colour.
- Laminated waterproof wooden planks of 8' x 3' x 1.25 thick
are used on the top of six tables. These planks make level of the
floor equal & nice.
- Total Wooden floor is covered with 3/4 (E.P). Expended
polythene foam. Then this foam is covered with waterproof canvas
- Four protection corner padding are used to cover corner poles.
- All four corner poles are attached with cross link tensioned
wires with coupline tightener with each other diagonally.
- Funnel, Tube, three stairs, basket etc. are provided with ring